Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 3:00 PM
Biography Corrine Lee - Osteopath D.O.
MEMBER OF O.Q. (OSTEOPATHY QUEBEC)
● Bsc. (Hons) in Osteopathy obtained at the Collège d’Études Ostéopathiques (CEO) of
Montréal in 2019
● Diploma in Osteopathy from Quebec (D.O.)
● Post-graduate training at the CEO, case study written on: Exploring the Effects of Global
Osteopathic Treatment on a Postpartum Subject
● Complementary osteopathic training in pediatrics, chronic pain, gynecology, obstetrics, geriatrics, and sports injuries (CEOM)
● The Vascular Tree Dynamics and The Pressure Mechanism (CEOM) by Geneviève Forget
● Therapeutic Exercises in the Perinatal Period (Spinal Mouvement) by Emilie Fecteau
● Endocranial Spasms Stage 1 & 2 (CEOM) by Geneviève Forget
● Osteopathic Approach to Women’s Health from Preconception to Pregnancy and
Postpartum (CEOM) by Claudia Béland
Through my osteopathic treatments, I aim to restore and provide balance to the body. No two sessions are alike because each one is tailored to your unique needs.
Over the course of my internship at the external clinic of the Collège d'Études Ostéopathiques de Montréal, I have successfully treated clients working in a variety of occupations ranging from manual labour to office work for problems including: neck stiffness, shoulder problems, back pain, and digestive dysfunctions. All reported feeling better after their session.
I am passionate about addressing your health inquiries and improving your well-being. Working across all age groups ranging from newborns to the elderly, my osteopathic treatments focus on promoting the body's natural autoregulation response in a holistic approach. This in turn will allow you to better harmonize and alleviate your physical discomforts.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at the clinic to address your questions and concerns. I look forward to meeting you at your next appointment.
105$ per session
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED BY THE THERAPIST