PHYSIOTHERAPIST, M.SC. PT
MEMBER OF ‘‘ORDER PROFESSIONNEL DE LA PHYSIOTHÉRAPIE DU QUEBEC’’ (OPPQ)
Florence graduated in 2014, from the University of Montreal, with a Bachelor-Master of Sciences in Physiotherapy. Since then, she works in a private clinic treating a diverse range of orthopaedic clients. Her goals are a quick and complete rehabilitation for her clients. No matter the goal, whether as simple as walking, to complicated issues regarding sleep disturbance and coming back to sport. A dynamic and creative person, she provides you a personal treatment adapted to your needs, condition, and lifestyle while keeping you motivated in your rehabilitation.
Florence has a great interest in manual therapy and motor control as means for treatment of her patients. Furthermore, she is constantly curious and continually evolving her treatment technics, in this effort, she continues her edification in advanced manual therapy with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Furthermore, she is a track and field athlete in 800m and 1500m, in the national arena, while maintaining a passion for sports and the treatment of athletes. She treats a lot of athletes from University of Montreal’s sports clubs and she works with the varsity team during their competitions.
- Manual therapy : level 2 Upper and Lower quadrant
- Basics of taping
- Sports Traumatology
- New Trends in the Prevention of Running Injuries
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- Prevention / acute conditions / chronic conditions
- Rehabilitation after an orthopaedic surgery or fracture (pain, mobility, muscular strength)
- Herniated discs / back pain/ neck pain
- Sciatica (sciatic nerve pain)
- Osteoarthritis: spine, extremities (knees, hips, etc.)
- Tendinitis, bursitis (shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, ankle)
- Capsulitis (shoulder)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain from repetitive movements, prolonged positions, sportive activities
- Sprain (ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, thumb)
- Feet or hands numbness or tinglings
- Foot pain: Lenoir spur, plantar fasciitis
- Muscle pain: strain, stiffness, etc.
- Running analysis
- 80$ / First consultation
- 80$ / 55 min. follow-up
- 60$ / 30 min. follow-up
- Interact online transfert
Note: The treatments compensated by the CSST or SAAQ are not applicable with this physiotherapist.