Physiotherapist, Pht; Osteopath D.O.
Member of OPPQ (Ordre Professionnel de la Physiothérapie du Québec) and member of O.Q. (Ostéopathie Québec)
PHYSIOTHERAPIST/OSTEOPATH NDGDedicated therapist for more then 25 years, Anne started working in the body field in 1985. She completed a College degree in Physical therapy assistant, worked for 2 years and decided to continue further her education. She then completed a four year bachelor degree in health science specialised in physiotherapy at the university of Ottawa. (1991) Furthermore, she entered a 6 year part time program at the Centre Ostéopathique du Québec (COQ) . She worked with patients part time as a physical therapist while completing her course until 1998. She then obtained her diploma in osteopathy. Always interested in communicating her passion in continuing education, she has worked at the osteopathy school as a course assistant for more then 10 years. Well versed in broad range of osteopathy fields, she specialised in temporo-mandibular joint treatment and is passionate in feet treatment as well.
HER PASSIONSMovement : You will see her coming in and out of her workplace on her bicycle at all seasons. She also enjoys hicking in the Vermont area or elsewhere in the Quebec’s beautiful mountains. This activity contributes to help maintain a good health status and joy of living.
FIELD OF PRACTICEAnne considers herself a generalist in osteopathy. Here are listed a few conditions which she or a member of her osteopath team are able to help you with.
- Children : growth problems, digestion, ear infection problems, etc.
- Feet pain : hallux valgus (bonions), fasciite plantar, Lenoir spur, …
- Herniated discs recents or old status
- Osteo-arthritis, cervical, dorsal , lombar etc…
- Acute conditions : ”twisted” back, lumbagos, sciaticas…
- Shoulder tendonitis, carpal tunnels
- Various pains due to prolonged siting positions in front of the computer
- Knee and ankles sprains,
- TMG problems (jaw) : difficulty opening-closing, pain on the jaw area
- Various digestive problems