Member of O.Q. (Ostéopathie Québec)
- Diploma in Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Graduate of the Collège Ostéopathique de Provence, Marseille (France)
- Member of Ostéopathie Québec
- Affiliate of the Régistre des Ostéopathes de France
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Six years of full-time training (more than 5000 hours of courses)
- Additional specialized training seminars
- Post-graduate training in Paediatric Osteopathy
VISION AND VALUES
Exchange, communication, respect, trust and dynamism are words that describe my osteopathic practice.
For me, each session is a new inquiry, where body tissues and discourse with the patient guide me to the origin of ailments.
From the time I turned 10, my father asked me to put his vertebrae “back into place.” It seems only natural that I find myself practicing this manual medicine.
Adept at craniosacral, fascial, and visceral techniques, I use so-called structural manipulations on joints, often near the end of a session, when I deem it necessary.
I completed six years of full-time training in France with a thesis on the legislative evolution of osteopathy in the West, which I will make available to you at Clinique Altermed.
It will be a pleasure for me to share my passion with you while working within Clinique Altermed’s multidisciplinary team. Here you will be supported, listened to, assessed and treated effectively according to your needs.
Payment methods accepted by the therapist
- Interac online money transfer