Member of Ostéopathie Québec (O.Q.)
- B.A. (Joint Hons) Philosophy & Comparative Religion, McGill University.
- Diploma in Education, McGill University.
- B.Sc. Human Physiology, McGill University.
- D.O. (Hons) Collège d’Études Ostéopathiques de Montréal.
- Awarded ‘Louisa Burns Thesis Prize’ for the osteopathic research entitled: ‘A Study of the cranial rhythmic impulse in human subjects using analog pressure sensors.’
- Numerous post graduate seminars in visceral, cranial and general osteopathy.
- 3rd degree Black Belt in Shorin Ryu Karate.
As an Osteopath in practise since 1998 and as a student and teacher in the Martial Arts for better than 25 years, I have developed extensive knowledge, intuitive understanding and practical skills related to health, healing and personal development.
In my daily practise, I regularly treat the elderly, the young, pregnant mothers as well as patients with acute and chronic pain.
I draw upon an expanding reservoir of experience not only from my practice of osteopathic medicine and the martial arts, but also as a devoted advocate for healthy living, organic food and of a sustainable lifestyle.
My passion and chosen occupation is to help people regain health, create balance in their lives and manifest what is truly important to them.
I am happy and grateful to be able to share my skills, passion and vision for better health and living with all of my patients.Eddy Basch