Member of O.Q. (Ostéopathie Québec)
- European Diploma in Osteopathy, obtained in Geneva (Switzerland) in 2003 and validated by the International Osteopathic Association
- Diploma in Osteopathy (D.O.) obtained in Paris (France) in 2002 and validated by the Collégiale académique de France
- Graduate of the École Supérieure d’Ostéopathie in Paris (France)
- Six years of full-time training (more than 5000 hours of courses)
- Additional specialized training seminars
- Osteopath (D.O.)
- Member of Ostéopathie Québec
VISION AND VALUES
Patience, trust, connection, communication. These are the basis of human exchanges at the heart of osteopathy. Combined with gentle manipulative techniques unique to osteopathy, they turn the session into a moment of relaxation, openness and flow, allowing all regions of the body to connect and realize their full potential as a functional unit.
In the space of just one hour and with the voluntary consent of the client, I build, create, guide, open, and above all discover, intimate links that exist within the amazing human machine. My approach is based on so-called “basic” techniques, including craniosacral, digestive, musculo-skeletal, and fascial manipulations, to which I add somatic emotional release, and distal or local reflex techniques, and work with different levels of consciousness.
Whether it is for treating accidental trauma, preparation for a sporting event, a neonatal or paediatric emergency, work with an adolescent, learning how to effectively manage stress, or gaining insight into the body and its subtleties, I love being a part of the physical discovery of connections within the body and the fascination it brings.
I work collaboratively with a number of professionals affiliated with hospitals, birthing centres, rehabilitation facilities or private practices. The scope of their practice is diverse: from the management of post-traumatic stress, to physical integration in the case of adoptions, to sports injuries, to depression and life transitions, to assessment for infants, to monitoring pain from chronic illness.
Recovering a state of balance, the understanding and disappearance of pain, and the feeling of self-discovery fascinate me.
After practicing my discipline in France, Italy, and East Africa, I now live in (and love Quebec.)
I look forward to getting to know you.
Payment methods accepted by the therapist
- Interac online money transfer