Dietitian | Nutritionist
Member of l’Ordre Professionnel des Diététistes du Québec
Member of l’Association Nationale des Naturopathes
Consults available in English, French, Lebanese (limited) and Spanish (limited).
Dietitian | Nutritionist NDG
- Bachelors degree in Dietetics and Human Nutrition (McGill University)
- Minor in Psychology (McGill University)
- Certificate in Mental Health (Université de Montréal)
- Acte Alimentaire I (Équilibre)
- Entrevue Motivationnelle I (PsyMontreal)
- 380-hr Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga (Yoga Sangha)
- 60-hr Prenatal Yoga Certification (Denyse Laurendeau)
- 100-hr Ayurvedic Counsellor Certification (Sivananda Bahamas)
- 60-hr ‘Enseignant Guérisseur’ (Yoga Sangha)
Previous and current work experiences
- ANEB blog contributor
- Lead dietitian and yoga@work at Physimed
- Dietitian at Clinique Psychoalimentaire
- National nutrition coordinator at Pfizer Canada Inc.
- Nutrition consultant at ProHealth Group Inc.
- Lead dietitian at McGill University’s Student Health Services and Eating Disorder Unit
Being a dietitian for over 14 years, Dina Merhbi has been helping individuals and corporations make simple dietary changes to have a large impact on their performance, health, and quality of life. She is a specialist in weight loss management, eating disorders, food intolerances, heart health, and gastrointestinal health.
After completing an undergraduate degree in Dietetics and Human Nutrition and a Minor in Psychology at McGill University, Dina went on to obtain a Certificate in Mental Health from Université de Montréal and various certifications throughout the years. This has helped her get a better understanding of the many factors that influence a person’s eating and lifestyle habits, and develop various tools in order to offer a personalized and focused health approach in her practice.
In addition to Dina’s aforementioned qualifications, she is also a certified yoga and prenatal yoga instructor, and an Ayurveda counselor.
Dina Merhbi provides a personalized approach for various health and personal concerns:
- Weight loss
- Eating disorders, emotional eating and unhealthy relationship with food
- Bariatric surgery nutritional support
- High cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- High blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal issues (irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, constipation…)
- Hypoglycaemia and diabetes
- Foods intolerances and allergies
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyle
- Healthy eating, making healthier choices when eating out, reading nutrition labels
RATESInitial evaluation (45 min.): $90 Regular follow-up (45 min.): $90 Regular follow-up (30 min.): $60
Receipts available for insurance purposes.
Payment methods accepted by the therapist
- Square (credit)
- Interac online money transfer