Member of OPDQ (Ordre professionnel des Diététistes du Québec)
CONSULTATIONS IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH
- Bachelor in Nutrition
- Professional Masters in Nutrition
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
Since her graduation from Université de Montréal in 2012, Anahite followed her passion for nutrition and counseling in her practice by helping her patients in their health and well-being process. Her intellectual curiosity led her to attend many conferences that allow her to improve her services. She also completed a master's degree in public nutrition in partnership with the organism ÉquiLibre.
- Prevention and management of cardiometabolic diseases (Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, etc.)
- Management of gastrointestinal disorders (gastric reflux, bloating, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn disease), etc.)
- Food allergies and food intolerances
- Eating disorders behaviors (unhealthy relationship with food, emotional eating, compulsive eating, addiction to certain foods, etc.)
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Weight gain or muscle mass gain
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarianism and veganism
- Healthy eating
With a person-centered approach, Anahite believes that active listening is essential to provide an optimal and personalized nutritional treatment. This approach goes by empowerment and knowledge transfer: a better understanding of the principles of nutrition for a better implementing. Her mission is to help you make informed food choices to meet your daily needs.
VISION AND VALUES
Convinced that long-term health goes by a balanced diet, Anahite praises a healthy, intuitive eating, without any restriction and in harmony with the environment. Anahite is passionate about food and she believes that health and enjoyment are allies. Eating well should rhyme with simplicity, variety and, above all, tasty.
60 minutes follow-up: $85
30 minutes follow-up: $50
Payment methods accepted by the therapist
- Interac online money transfer