Member of the Order of Quebec Acupuncturists
Training and personal experience
I am a certified nurse since 2002, (State Diploma in Nursing acquired in France and member of the Order of Quebec Nurses since 2006). I have exercised in many different departments, such as intensive care unit, burned victims unit, as well as taken care of patients in Northern Quebec and Montreal. All of these experiences helped me develop an expertise in health care. I have also developed the ability to analyze, better relate to the patient and be more effective as a health care worker.
After many years of experience in hospitals and the community, I realized that many health problems can be effectively dealt with acupuncture. It is thus my intention to use Traditional Chinese Medicine as an alternative to prevent, cure and alleviate sickness and disease.
Furthermore, the goal of acupuncture is to evaluate the person as a whole, physically as well as psychologically. This approach helps restore balance in the individual and is a must in bringing proper health care.
I obtained my diploma in acupuncture at Rosemont College in Montreal.
Interests ans specializationAcupuncture helps alleviate pain, especially muscles and bones. This is why I intend to complete my studies in specializing in the treatment of these pathologies.
Nowadays, many people want to stop smoking: we are all aware of the dangers of tobacco on our health, and nevertheless it is not an easy task to quit. Tobacco weaning effects on the body can be alleviated with the help of acupuncture by eliminating the toxins in the body as well as helping with the symptoms of withdrawal.
Esthetic acupuncture is a natural technique in helping to treat the effects of age on the face. Such treatments help in bringing muscle tone and better blood circulation to face muscles, which make some wrinkles disappear. These treatments, aimed for patients with well balanced energy, bring relaxation to the points used on the body and especially the face. We use electro-stimulation , magnets and tuina (a Chinese massage technique).
Health issues that can be treated with Acupuncture
- Stress (insomnia, anxiety and overall fatigue)
- Neurological problems: facial paralysis, neuralgia of facial ligaments, lack of concentration, bad memory, depression, vertigo
- Hearing problems: humming and ringing in the ears
- Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Circulatory problems: cold feet, oedema, hypo and hyper tension, transpiration, restless leg syndrome
- Muscular-skeletal pains: arthrosis, arthritis, whiplash, tendinitis, bursitis, lower back pain, sciatic nerve, Lenoir thorn, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia
- Respiratory problems: asthma, allergies, reinforcing the immune system, sinus problems, colds, flu
- Intestinal problems: stomach burns, gastric reflux, gastric ulcer, digestive problems, diarrhea, constipation, swelling
- Gynaecological problems: fertility, menstrual cycle, PMS, menopause
- Urinary and reproductive system: incontinence, impotency, infections, urinary pain, difficulty to urinate, vaginal secretions
- Withdrawal symptoms of tobacco
- Aesthetic health
Rate70$/Acupuncture treatment (needles) 90$/Acupuncture treatment (laser) 80$/Esthetic acupuncture treatment
Payment methods accepted by the therapist
- Interac online money transfer