Any loss of mobility of joints, muscles, ligaments or viscera can cause an imbalance of health. This is manifested in athletes by different symptoms, from simple contracture chronic pain, altering anyway performance.
Osteopathy: Balanced Structure + correct mobility = optimal function
Osteopathy improves your performance
By its specific effect on the entire body, the osteopath will recognize and address the real causes of pain limiting the practice of sport. For efficiency, it improves the potential and muscle power, joint flexibility and breathing capacity. Osteopathic treatment also allows better concentration before the test and optimal recovery after exercise.
Osteopathy for child athletes
It is particularly suitable to correct the consequences of falls and injuries. Preventively, regular checkups are also recommended to follow the sport child’s development. It is interesting to monitor the candidates who intend to intense sports activity. The conservation of the balance of the body can practice the sport permanently.
When to see an osteopath?
As a precaution
- to establish a “check up”
- to prepare a test
- to balance very precisely joint axes that have been disturbed by a shock
- after fractures, sprains, surgery to help with proper healing
- to delete old same trauma.
But also in case of:
- Falls without bone trauma or visible lesions on radio
- various joint pain
- Tennis elbow, heel pain, pubic pain, periarthritis, epicondylitis …
- breathlessness on exertion, “side stitch” …
- sciatica, cruralgia, neck pain, back pain, low back pain
- headaches, balance disorders, vertigo
- poor recovery between events
- stress, lack of concentration, sleep disorders