The customer must have read the terms and conditions for the studio rental and to abide them during the time of useage.
- The goal is to offer the studio to the neighborhood for classes, workshops and training. It can not be used for birthdays or parties.
- The Altermed Clinic reserves the right to refuse or cancel events or gatherings going against the clinic’s values and its mission.
- All our rentals are taxable.
- Availability :
8:00 to 21:00 from Monday to Friday
8:00 to 17:00 Saturday and Sunday
- The customer agrees to respect the schedule reserved. Any prolongation will be noted.
- The participants have access to the studio, as well as the bathrooms. The kitchen area is limited to the therapists only.
- The clinic and its staff are not responsible for setting up or running projection equipment.
- The customer is responsible for the studio during the reservation. Any mishandling, abuse of equipment or defacement will be imputed the cost for the repair of the premises.
- No flammable objects are tolerated in the hall i.e. candles, incense, lanterns.
- The customer must lock up when leaving for the safety of the clinic.
- Full payment of contract is required on site before reservation of the studio.
The customer has a delay of 24 hours after being sent confirmation of reservation in order to cancel without charges.
Any cancellation 72 hours ahead does not infringe any costs.
Less than 72 hours notice, 25% of the cost of the hall will be billed.